Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication|
|Document Type:||Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency.; United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development.; NAHB Research Center.|
|Notes:||"FEMA 499 / March 2005."|
|Description:||1 CD-ROM : color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 6.0 is recommended.|
|Responsibility:||prepared by the Federal Emergency Management Agency with assistance from the U.S department of Housing and Urban Development and the National Association of Home Builders Research Center.|
- Building, Stormproof -- United States -- Design and construction.
- House construction -- Climatic factors -- United States.
- Hazardous geographic environments -- United States.
- Coastal engineering.
- Flood damage prevention -- United States.
- Hurricane protection.
- Hurricanes -- United States -- Safety measures.