|ISBN:||9780307594167 0307594165 9780307399724 0307399729|
|注意：||Includes 2 poems (at beginning and end).|
|描述：||145 pages ; 22 cm|
This book tells the story of a Korean war veteran on a quest to save his younger sister. Frank Money is an angry, broken veteran of the Korean War who, after traumatic experiences on the front lines, finds himself back in racist America with more than just physical scars. He is shocked out of his crippling apathy by the need to rescue his medically abused younger sister and take her back to the small Georgia town they come from that he's hated all his life.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- African American veterans -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Georgia -- Fiction.
- Veterans -- Fiction.
- Quests (Expeditions) -- Fiction.
- Racism -- Fiction.
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Veterans -- Fiction.
- FICTION -- Literary.
- Siblings -- Fiction.
- "P" Lamson's Newest Acquisitions in Language and Literature(371 资料)
由 LamsonFitz 已更新 大约两周前
- Leisure Reading--Schusterman Library(155 资料)
由 jcjanzen 已更新 大约三周前
- Things to Check Out(1 资料)
由 cabelton 已更新 2014-03-17
- New Books January 2014(257 资料)
由 BrookensLibrary 已更新 2014-03-04
- Celebration of African-American Fiction - African American History Month(153 资料)
由 carteretlibraries 已更新 2014-02-06