New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2012
|材料类型：||文献, 小说, 互联网资源|
|描述：||1 online resource (145 p.)|
Frank is an angry, broken veteran of the Korean War who, after traumatic experiences on the front lines, finds himself back in racist America with more than just physical scars. He is shocked out of his apathy by the need to rescue his medically abused younger sister and take her back to the small Georgia town they come from and that he's hated all his life.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- African American veterans -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Georgia -- Fiction.
- Veterans -- Fiction.
- Quests (Expeditions) -- Fiction.
- Racism -- Fiction.
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Veterans -- Fiction.
- Siblings -- Fiction.
- African American veterans.
- African Americans.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Quests (Expeditions)