Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Heinrich, Janet.
Homeland security : new department could improve coordination but transferring control of certain public health programs raises concerns
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Janet Heinrich; United States. General Accounting Office.
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed Oct. 3, 2003).
"For release ... July 16, 2002."
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
|Details:||System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.; Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 10/03/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d02954t.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Series Title:||Testimony, GAO-02-954 T.|
|Other Titles:||New department could improve coordination but transferring control of certain public health programs raises concerns|
|Responsibility:||statement for the Record by Janet Heinrich, Director, Health Care, Public Health Issues.|
- United States. -- Department of Homeland Security.
- Emergency medical services -- United States -- Management.
- Health services administration -- United States.
- Terrorism -- Prevention -- Government policy -- United States.
- Emergency medical services -- Management.
- Health services administration.
- Terrorism -- Prevention -- Government policy.
- United States.