Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Diaries Juvenile literature
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Homes in the wilderness.
Hamden, Conn. : Linnett Books, 1988
|Named Person:||William Bradford; William Bradford|
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Bradford; Margaret Wise Brown; Mary Wilson Stewart
|Notes:||"First published at London in 1622 as A relation or journal of the proceedings of the plantation settled at Plymouth in New England. The book is commonly called Mourt's relation, because the preface is signed G. Mourt, and no other indication of authorship is given ... It is now believed that Governor Bradford, Edward Winslow, and others of the colonists kept this journal"--P.
Reprint. Originally published: New York : W.R. Scott, 1939.
|Description:||74 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Mourt's relation.|
|Responsibility:||by William Bradford & others of the Mayflower company ; edited by Margaret Wise Brown ; illustrated with drawings by Mary Wilson Stewart.|
- Massachusetts -- History -- New Plymouth, 1620-1691 -- Juvenile literature.
- Bradford, William, -- 1590-1657 -- Diaries -- Juvenile literature.
- Pilgrims (New Plymouth Colony) -- Juvenile literature.
- Pilgrims (New Plymouth Colony)
- Massachusetts -- History -- New Plymouth, 1620-1691.
- Bradford, William, -- 1590-1657.