Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Segar, Sir; William H Rogers; Robert Barker; English Printing Collection (Library of Congress)
|Notes:||Signatures: pi² A-X⁶ Y².
Plates engraved by Rogers, including a port. of the author; Woodcut of the royal arms on title page verso.
LC copy has the coat of arms of the Right Hon. Algernon Capell mounted on the verso of t.p.; Port. of the author wanting.
|Description:||, 256 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (woodcuts) ; 29 cm. (fol.)|
|Contents:||1. Justice and jurisdiction military --
2. Knighthood in generall and particular --
3. Combats for life and triumph --
4. Precedencie of great estates and others.
- Titles of honor and nobility -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Knights and knighthood -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Tournaments, Medieval -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Precedence -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Knights and knighthood.
- Titles of honor and nobility.
- Tournaments, Medieval.
- Great Britain.