Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc
|Named Person:||Horace H Day; Peter Murray; Edwin A Brooks; Charles Goodyear|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Horace H Day; Peter Murray; Edwin A Brooks; E N Dickerson; George Gifford; James T Brady; Charles Goodyear; Carey, Howard & Sanger.; United States. Circuit Court (New York : Southern District)
|Notes:||At head of title: United States Circuit Court, Southern District of New York.
"The defendants are merchants in the city of New York. Horace H. Day seeks as licensee of Charles Goodyear to restrain them from selling elastic woven goods, in making which vulcanized India rubber is used."--P. .
|Description:||28 p. ; 27 cm.|
|Responsibility:||E.N. Dickerson, Geo. Gifford, James T. Brady, counsel for defendants.|
- Day, Horace H., -- 1813-1878 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Murray, Peter -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Carey, Howard & Sanger -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Brooks, Edwin A. -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Patent infringement -- United States.
- Rubber industry and trade -- Patents.
- Goodyear, Charles, -- 1800-1860 -- Trials, litigation, etc.