Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Winnie-the-Pooh, (Fictitious character); Winnie-the-Pooh, (Fictitious character)|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
A A Milne; Ernest H Shepard
|Description:||180 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm|
|Contents:||I. In which a house is built at Pooh Corner for Eeyore --
II. In which Tigger comes to the forest and has breakfast --
III. In which a search is organdized, and Piglet nearly meets the Heffalump again --
IV. In which it is shown that Tiggers don't climb trees --
V. In which Rabbit has a busy day, and we learn what Christopher Robin does in the mornings --
VI. In which Pooh invents a new game and Eeyore joins in --
VII. In which Tigger is unbounced --
VIII. In which Piglet does a very grand thing --
IX. In which Eeyore finds the Wolery and Owl moves into it --
X. In which Christopher Robin and Pooh come to an enchanted place, and we leave them there.
|Responsibility:||A.A. Milne ; with decorations by Ernest H. Shepard.|
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bears -- Juvenile fiction.
- Winnie-the-Pooh -- (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Eeyore (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Piglet (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Toys -- Juvenile fiction.
- Winnie-the-Pooh -- (Fictitious character)
- Eeyore (Fictitious character)
- Piglet (Fictitious character)