Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Designs and plans Slides
|Named Person:||Charles F A Voysey; Charles F A Voysey|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Charles F A Voysey; Royal Institute of British Architects.; Heinz Gallery.
|Notes:||Title from accompanying material.
From an exhibition at the RIBA Heinz Gallery, September 20-October 27, 1990.
|Description:||7 slides : col.|
|Contents:||68. Design for a cottage, watercolour and plans (ca. 1885) --
69. Walnut Tree Farm, also known as Bannut Farm House, Castlemorton, near Lavern, Worcs. ; preliminary design, almost as executed, for R.H. Cazalet, watercolour and plans (1890) --
71. Greyfriars, The Hog's Back, near Puttenham, Surrey ; final design for a house for Julien Sturgis (1897) --
72. Moorcrag, Gillhead, near Cartmel Fell, Lancs. ; design almost as executed for J.W. Buckley, watercolour and plans (1898) --
73. Broadleys, near Windermere ; final design for a house for A. Currer Briggs, watercolour and plan (1898) --
76. Abinger Road, Bedford Park, London ; unexecuted design for a house for M.T. La Thangue, elevations and plans (1903) --
77. Littleholme, Kendal, Westmorland ; design almost as executed, for a house for A.W. Simpson, elevation and plans (1903).
|Series Title:||Voysey and decoration, 68-69.; Voysey and decoration, 71-73.; Voysey and decoration, 76-77.|
|Responsibility:||Charles F.A. Voysey.|
- Voysey, Charles F. A., -- 1857-1941 -- Slides.
- Architect-designed houses -- England -- Designs and plans -- Slides.
- Dwellings -- England -- Designs and plans -- Slides.
- Arts and crafts movement -- England -- Slides.
- Voysey, Charles F. A., -- 1857-1941.
- Architect-designed houses.
- Arts and crafts movement.