Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0395907020 9780395907023 0618331247 9780618331246|
|Notes:||"First published in Great Britain in 1996 as Here comes a candle to light you to bed"--T.p. verso.|
|Description:||242 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Here comes a candle to light you to bed|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
If you like suspense this is the book for you! A teenage girl living with her mother finds out their house is haunted. She then discovers that the town is haunted. This teen encounters ghosts of dead local residents and fears its a nightmare. Sharing her experieces ...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Space and time -- Juvenile fiction.
- Plague -- England -- Juvenile fiction.
- Haunted houses -- Juvenile fiction.
- Paranormal fiction.
- London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Space and time -- Fiction.
- Plague -- England -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Fiction.