Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||Christie, Manson & Woods International Inc.|
|Notes:||Includes paintings index.
Two "house sale" catalogs issued together: March 7-8, 2006, lot nos.1-959, pgs.1-101, sale code CELTIC 1633; and March 21, 2006, lot nos.1000-122, pgs.1-35, sale code COMRADE 1747.
Catalogs issued inverted back-to-back.
|Production notes:||Place of sale: New York.
Date of sale: March 7-8, 2006 and March 21, 2006.
|Description:||101, 35 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 33 cm.|
|Contents:||American paintings and sculpture --
Rugs and carpets --
Silver and objects of vertu --
Chinese works of art --
Japanese works of art --
Furniture and decorative works of art.
- Norton Museum of Art.
- University of Virginia Alumni Association.
- Royal and Sunalliance Collection.
- Ackland Art Museum, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- St. Louis Art Museum.
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.
- Toledo Museum of Art.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
- Strong Museum.
- Corporate Collection of Lenox/Gorham.
- Estate of Geraldine Trotta
- Collection of Arthur and Nancy Manella
- Alex Gordon
- Estate of Mrs. Charles W. Engelhard
- Arthur M. Sackler Collection
- Norma and Cynthia Armour Collection
- Estate of Frances Leventritt
- Estate of Rhonie H. Berlinger
- Estate of Ruth Messias
- Estate of Fernand and Beatrice Leval
- Estate of Gertrude Rosentein
- Estate of Guy Fairfax Cary