Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||How to buy an energy-efficient home appliance
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Federal Trade Commission. Office of Consumer and Business Education.; United States. Department of Energy.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed Feb. 6, 2007).
"Produced in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Energy"--Page .
"June 2000"--Page .
|Description:||4 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file.|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from the FTC web site. Address as of 2/6/07: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/homes/applnces.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Series Title:||FTC facts for consumers.|
- Household appliances -- Purchasing.
- Household appliances -- Efficiency.
- United States. Federal Trade Commission.
- United States. -- Department of Energy.
- Government publications.
- Household appliances -- Environmental aspects.
- Household appliances -- Economic aspects.
- Energy conservation.
- Consumer education.