Peter Richardson, filmmaker; Melody Korenbrot; Greg Snider; Max Richter; HBO Documentary Films,; Clearcut Productions,; New Video Group,
|語言註釋：||Closed-captioned in English.|
|注意：||Extras: Deleted scenes (43 min.); Theatrical trailer; Filmmaker bio; About Docurama; Dourama trailers.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 2010.
|餘額：||Edited by Greg Snider and Peter D. Richardson ; music by Max Richter.|
|表演者：||No credits provided.|
|獎賞：||Winner, 2011 Grand Jury Prize: Documentary, Sundance Film Festival.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (107 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|責任：||HBO Documentary Films ; directed, produced and photographed by Peter D. Richardson ; executive producer, Melody Korenbrot ; Clearcut Productions, Inc.|
In 1994, Oregon became the first state to legalize physician-assisted suicide. Since then, more than 500 Oregonians have taken their mortality into their own hands. Filmmaker Peter Richardson gently enters the lives of the terminally ill as they consider whether--and when--to end their lives by lethal overdose. Richardson examines both sides of the complex, emotionally charged issue. What emerges is a life-affirming, staggeringly powerful portrait of what it means to die with dignity.
Educational Media Reviews Online (1)
(發佈的EMRO讀者 2012-01-26 )
While writing this review I decided to do a comparison. I searched Google for âright to liveâ and received a result of about 21,100,000 results. I then searched for âright to dieâ and was not surprised to receive only about 1,610,000 results, or about 8% of the former. Until now, there has...
- Assisted suicide -- Law and legislation -- Oregon.
- Assisted suicide -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Right to die -- Law and legislation -- Oregon.
- Right to die -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Oregon. -- Oregon Death with Dignity Act.
- Suicide, Assisted -- ethics.
- Suicide, Assisted -- legislation & jurisprudence -- Oregon.
- Right to Die -- ethics.
- Right to Die -- legislation & jurisprudence -- Oregon.
- Oregon Death with Dignity Act (Oregon)
- Assisted suicide -- Law and legislation.
- Right to die -- Law and legislation.