Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
How to probate an estate and handle post-mortem matters.
[Seattle, Wash.] : WSBA, ©1991
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Susan C Lybeck; Douglas L Phillips; Paul S Bishop; Washington State Bar Association. Continuing Legal Education Committee.; Washington State Bar Association. Young Lawyers Division.
|Notes:||"January 9, 1992, Olympia; January 17, 1992, Seattle."|
|Description:||1 volume (various pagings) ; 30 cm|
|Responsibility:||program chairs, Susan C. Lybeck, Douglas L. Phillips ; faculty, Paul S. Bishop [and others] ; sponsored by the Continuing Legal Education Committee and the Washington Young Lawyers Division of the Washington State Bar Association.|
- Probate law and practice -- Washington (State)
- Executors and administrators -- Washington (State)
- Decedents' estates -- Taxation -- United States.
- Guardian and ward -- Washington (State)
- Decedents' estates -- Taxation.
- Executors and administrators.
- Guardian and ward.
- Probate law and practice.
- United States.
- Washington (State)