Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)50852368
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Aviation.
H.R. 2107, a bill to preempt state law requiring approval of certain airport projects.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S.G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office], 2001
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Aviation.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0025-M.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2002. 3 microfiches : negative.|
|Description:||vi, 199 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||HR 2107, a bill to preempt state law requiring approval of certain airport projects|
- Airport construction contracts -- United States.
- Airports -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Exclusive and concurrent legislative powers -- United States.
- Airport construction contracts.
- Airports -- Law and legislation.
- Exclusive and concurrent legislative powers.
- United States.