Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Harry Ratner; Maya Angelou; Coast Community College District.; City Colleges of Chicago.
|Notes:||1st 7 videocassettes contains 4 lessons each and the 8th videocassette has 2 lessons.|
|Credits:||Producer Harry Ratner ; director Terry D. Nelson.|
|Description:||8 videocassettes : sound, color ; 1/2 in.|
|Contents:||1. The quest for self. 2. Film: twentieth century legacy. 3. Film: the dynamic illusion. 4. Film: not just the great escape. --
5. Film: seing all there is. 6. Drama: an imitation of life. 7. Drama: nucleus of a story. 8. Drama: meaning for every age. --
9. Drama: great age ahead. 10. Music: age old search for meaning. 11. Music: emotion and feeling in sound. 12. Music: meaning through structure. 13. Music: listening for the unexpected. 14. Literature: from words, truth. 15. Literature: the synthesis of poetry. 16. Literature: the story beyond. --
17. Literature: behind the words. 18. Painting: visions through the ages. 19. Painting: creating a point of view. 20. Painting: Rousseau --
the lovely dream. --
21. Painting: ... things we have passed ... 22. Sculpture: mirror of Man's being. 23. Sculpture: elements of dimension. 24. Sculpture: meaning through the body's form. 25. Sculpture: most difficult of arts. 26. Architecture: the evolving skyline. 27. Architecture: from earth to sky. 28. Architecture: meaning in a poet's vision. --
29. Architecture: the shepard of space. 30. Continuing the quest for self.
|Other Titles:||Quest for self.
Film: Twentieth century.
Film: The dynamic illusion.
Film: Not just the great escape.
Film: Seeing all there is.
Drama: An imitation of life.
Drama: Nucleus of a story.
Drama: Meaning of every age.
Drama: Great age ahead.
Music: Age old search for meaning.
Music: Emotion and feeling in sound.
Music: Meaning through structure.
Music: Listening for the unexpected.
Literature: From words, truth.
Literature: The synthesi of poetry.
Literature: The story beyond.
Literature: Behind the words.
Painting: Visions through the ages.
Painting: Creating a point of view.
Painting: Rosseau - the lovely dream.
Painting: ... things we have passed ...
Sculpture: Mirror of Man's being.
Sculpture: Elements of dimension.
Sculpture: Meaning of the body's form.
|Responsibility:||with Maya Angelou ; producer/director, Harry Ratner ; produced by the Coast Community College District in cooperation with the City Colleges of Chicago.|