Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Eleanor Estes; Louis Slobodkin
|ISBN:||0152373748 9780152373740 9780152051709 0152051708|
|Awards:||Newbery Honor Book, 1945.|
|Description:||80 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Eleanor Estes, illustrated by Louis Slobodkin.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Would YOU speak up?
Nobody really pays much attention to Wanda Petronski other than to tease the shy, silent girl about the hundred dresses she claims to have, so no one even notices at first when she stops showing up to school. When her classmates do think of her, it's often to wonder why she would lie about something...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Polish Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Polish Americans -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Polish Americans.
User lists with this item (17)
- KYSON READING LIST(12 items)
by weslatham updated about a month ago
- Newbery Medal and Honor Books - Macalester College Library(235 items)
by macalestercollegelibrary updated 2014-12-05
- Mac Newberry(235 items)
by fvescia updated 2014-11-25
- Things to Check Out(1 items)
by Hu.bi updated 2014-07-20
- Possible books for Maddie(42 items)
by booksonthebeach updated 2014-06-05