Young adult fiction
|ISBN:||9780061449062 0061449067 9780061449079 0061449075 9780061449086 0061449083|
|注意：||"Katherine Tegen books."
"The only thing to fear is each other."--Cover
|描述：||590 p. : maps ; 22 cm.|
It's been three months since everyone under the age of fifteen became trapped in the bubble known as the FAYZ. Three months since all the adults disappeared. GONE. Food ran out weeks ago. Everyone is starving, but no one wants to figure out a solution. And each day, more and more kids are evolving, developing supernatural abilities that set them apart from the kids without powers. Tension rises and chaos is descending upon the town. It's the normal kids against the mutants. Each kid is out for himself, and even the good ones turn murderous. But a larger problem looms. The Darkness, a sinister creature that has lived buried deep in the hills, begins calling to some of the teens in the FAYZ. Calling to them, guiding them, manipulating them.
- Good and evil -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Leadership in adolescents -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mutagenesis -- Juvenile fiction.
- Discrimination -- Juvenile fiction.
- Manipulative behavior -- Juvenile fiction.
- Psychic ability -- Juvenile fiction.
- Horror tales -- Juvenile fiction.
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- Good and evil -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Leadership in boys -- Fiction.
- Demons -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Brothers -- Fiction.
- Twin brothers -- Fiction.
- Mutants -- Fiction.
- Violence -- Fiction.
- Perdido Beach (Calif. : Imaginary place) -- Fiction.
- Horror stories.
- California -- Fiction.
- Fantasy and magic -- Juvenile fiction.