Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
Young adult works
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781407132075 1407132075 9781407132082 1407132083|
Originally published: New York: Scholastic, 2008; London: Scholastic, 2009.
|Description:||458 pages ; 20 cm|
|Other Titles:||Hunger Games (Novel)|
The astonishing bestseller is now a major motion picture. Here is the novel with new movie artwork on the cover. Set in a dark vision of the near future, a terrifying reality TV show is taking place. Twelve boys and twelve girls are forced to appear in a live event called The Hunger Games. There is only one rule: kill or be killed.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Reality television programs -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Television programs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Contests -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Television programs -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Contests -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Reality television programs.
- Television programs.