Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Target Audience:||Middle School.; 780|
|Description:||403 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.|
Determined to recover the Adomal and to prevent the pirate Zavac from doing more damage, Hal and his brotherband crew persue Zavac to the lawless fortress of Ragusa where, if Hal is to succeed, he will have to go beyond his brotherband training and face the pirate one-on-one in a fight to the finish.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Seafaring life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Adventure stories.
- Pirates -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Courage -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fantasy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Seafaring life -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Pirates -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Courage -- Fiction.
- Seafaring life.