Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Janet Evanovich; Dorien Kelly
|ISBN:||9780312651329 0312651325 0312651341 9780312651343|
|Description:||309 p. ; 25 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Janet Evanovich & Dorien Kelly.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
More depth and excitement than I expected
Caroline Maxwell's life as a human pincushion is as confining and uncomfortable as her corsets. The life of an heiress in 1894 New York City looks glamorous from the outside, but Caroline longs for adventure and secretly harbors a crush on her brother's best friend, Jack Culhane. Jack is rich...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Young women -- Fiction.
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction.
- Rich people -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- History -- 1865-1898 -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (4)
- 2013 - New Fiction Titles (January 7 - December 9)(489 items)
by nblibrary updated about 2 days ago
- New Books - Altamaha Tech(207 items)
by altamahatechlibrary updated about 2 weeks ago
- Romance, Historical(84 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated 2013-07-27
- Most popular additions for January 2013(100 items)
by jamesfitch updated 2013-02-01