Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Amir F Azmy; Ahmed T Hadidi
|Description:||XXIII, 375 S : Ill., graph. Darst.|
|Responsibility:||Ahmed T. Hadidi; Amir F. Azmy (ed.).|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
I 'd like to get it
I 'd like to get it The rate of hypospadias appears to be increasing. In the United States, it is reported to be between 1 per 250 to 500 male births. There is a familial tendency with increased rates when fathers...
The rate of hypospadias appears to be increasing. In the United States, it is reported to be
between 1 per 250 to 500 male births. There is a familial tendency with increased rates when
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Hypospadie -- Chirurgie -- Aufsatzsammlung.
- Children -- Surgery.
- Genitourinary organs -- Surgery.
- Hypospadias -- Surgery.
- Hypospadias -- complications.
- Hypospadias -- surgery.
- Pediatric urology.
- Surgical Procedures, Operative -- methods.
- Chirurgie ; SWD-ID: 40099878
- Hypospadias -- Surgery
- Hypospadie ; SWD-ID: 41611354
- Pediatric urology