Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||440 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Other Titles:||I am number 4|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Will appeal to Secondary students.
I Am Number Four is a book that should appeal to Secondary students, A young boy who is growing up light years away from his home (spoiler alert: he’s an alien) and being hunted by a rival alien race. This evil race also has spies on earth and, by the way, they want to take over our planet (How...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Extraterrestrial beings -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Moving, Household -- Juvenile fiction.
- Ohio -- Juvenile fiction.
- Extraterrestrial beings -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Love -- Fiction.
- Moving, Household -- Fiction.
- Ohio -- Fiction.
- Moving, household -- Fiction.
- Moving -- Fiction.
- Extraterrestrial beings.
- High schools.
- Moving, Household.