Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Roscoe Arbuckle; Roscoe Arbuckle|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||1582342474 9781582342474 1582345821 9781582345826|
|Description:||280 pages ; 22 cm|
Framed for a crime he didn't commit, and demonized by conservative powers that hyped the case as emblematic of all the evils of show business, Fatty Arbuckle was the first modern celebrity whose presumed guilt - and alleged innocence - galvanized a nation." "In I, Fatty, Jerry Stahl, the author of Permanent Midnight, tells the story from Fatty's own perspective. This is a portrait of a comic genius whose rise and fall set the precedent for the scandals that still shake Hollywood today."--Jacket.
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Fatty: behind the legend, darkly
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Arbuckle, Roscoe, -- 1887-1933 -- Fiction.
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- Fiction.
- Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Motion picture industry -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Trials (Murder) -- Fiction.
- Comedians -- Fiction.
- Arbuckle, Roscoe, -- 1887-1933
- Motion picture actors and actresses.
- Motion picture industry.
- Trials (Murder)
- California -- Los Angeles -- Hollywood.
- California -- San Francisco.