Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Excerpts Vocal scores with piano
|Named Person:||Ginny Simms; Victor Mature; Victor Mature; Ginny Simms|
|Document Type:||Musical Score|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jimmy McHugh; Frank Loesser
|Notes:||For voice and piano; includes chord symbols and guitar chord diagrams.
"From 7 day's leave co-staring Victor Mature, Lucille Ball, Ginny Simms; an RKO Radio picture; a Tim Whelan production."
Title page illustration shows a drawing of a man and woman dancing; below, a drawing of musicians playing their instruments and a musical staff with notation, all on an orange background with inset photographs of Ginny Simms and Victor Mature.
|Description:||1 vocal score (5 p.) ; 31 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Seven days leave.
There's always one in ev'ry fam'ly
I get the neck of the chicken
Seven days' leave (Motion picture)
|Responsibility:||lyrics by Frank Loesser ; music by Jimmy McHugh.|
- Simms, Ginny -- Portraits.
- Mature, Victor -- Portraits.
- Musicals -- Excerpts -- Vocal scores with piano.
- Motion picture music -- Excerpts -- Vocal scores with piano.
- Love songs.
- Popular music -- United States -- 1941-1950.
- Songs (Medium voice) with piano.
- Songs (Medium voice) with guitar.
- Mature, Victor.
- Simms, Ginny.
- Popular music.
- United States.