Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
I have America surrounded.
Fort Lee, NJ : Barricade Books, ©2006
|Named Person:||Timothy Leary; Timothy Leary|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xii, 306 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||1. I'll free you, my love --
2. The children will grow up wondering about their mother --
3. But don't you think he's just a little bit square? --
4. Then he licked the spoon --
5. Jesus Christ, do I have to fuck every girl who comes to this place? --
6. Thou shalt not alter the consciousness of thy fellow man --
7. Everyone, compared to him, was boring --
8. I want to hit it right square in the puss --
9. WARNING : I am armed and should be considered dangerous --
10. The girl began to sing Arabic love songs --
11. Just say that on January the ninth we busted Leary --
12. He is not going to die : they will have to kill him --
13. Fortunately, Neuberg had been armed with a consecrated magical dagger.