Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Mary, Blessed Virgin Saint; Mary, Blessed Virgin Saint; Mary, Blessed Virgin Saint.|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Justus Lipsius; Jan Moretus; Cornelis Galle; Willem van Bergen
|Notes:||Second edition. First edition was published in 1604.
Dedicated to Willem van Bergen, archbishop and duke of Cambrai.
Signatures: *⁴ A-L⁴ M⁶.
Printer's device on t.p. has been replaced by engraved portrait of Our Lady of Halle. Printer's device on M6r at end.
Two leaves with engravings inserted: the first between p. 14-15 depicts the Chapel of Our Lady in Halle and is signed "Cornelius Galle sculpsit;" the second between p. 24-25 depicts the siege of Halle in 1489 and is unsigned.
Initials and marginal notes.
|Description:||, ,  p., 2 leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm. (4to)|
|Other Titles:||I. Lipsii Diua virgo Hallensis
I. LipsI Diva virgo Hallensis
Diua virgo Hallensis
Diva virgo Hallensis
Iusti Lipsii Diua virgo Hallensis
- Mary, -- Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Apparitions and miracles -- Belgium -- Halle (Brabant) -- Early works to 1800.
- Mary, -- Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Devotion to -- Belgium -- Halle (Brabant) -- Early works to 1800.
- Halle (Brabant, Belgium) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Mary, -- Blessed Virgin, Saint.
- Belgium -- Halle (Brabant)