Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Fiction, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||323 pages ; 24 cm|
During the McCarthy era, a wife revenges herself on her husband by denouncing him as a Communist. It happens to Iron Rinn, a radio commentator, after he told her he did not want her daughter in the house.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Zuckerman, Nathan (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Jewish men -- United States -- Fiction.
- Radio actors and actresses -- United States -- Fiction.
- Blacklisting of entertainers -- United States -- Fiction.
- Husband and wife -- United States -- Fiction.
- Communists -- United States -- Fiction.
- United States -- Social conditions -- 1953-1961 -- Fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
- ROMANCE -- ESTADOS UNIDOS.
- Blacklisting of entertainers.
- Husband and wife.
- Jewish men.
- Radio actors and actresses.
- Social conditions.
- Zuckerman, Nathan (Fictitious character)
- United States.
User lists with this item (5)
- tbt3(500 items)
by TBTzlibrary updated 2012-11-04
- American history fiction and popular fiction - VU Library(106 items)
by ViterboLibrary updated 2012-08-10
- ALA Notable Fiction for Adults(163 items)
by clacklib updated 2012-06-27
- International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award winners and finalists(115 items)
by I-UNIVLIB updated 2009-12-18
- ALA Notable Books (fiction)(142 items)
by I-UNIVLIB updated 2009-12-11