Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Justin Halpern|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780062113375 0062113372 9780062199614 0062199617|
|Description:||180 p. ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||You could probably be happily married to a hundred and fifty million different women --
I like it --
When you're married, your wife sees your penis --
You will never screw a woman who looks like that --
Sometimes you have to be hurled off a diving board against your will --
Could you please hand me that bottle of Peppermint Schnapps? --
You are good at sit down --
A man takes his shots and then he scrubs the shit out of some dishes --
Give the rabbit its pain medication --
I'd rather not see you sitting next to me on a Friday night --
Don't make me take up residence in your fantasy land --
Do you know what makes a shitty scientist?.
- Halpern, Justin, -- 1980- -- Relations with women.
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Biography.
- Humorists, American -- 21st century -- Biography.
- Teenagers -- United States -- Humor.
- Interpersonal relations in adolescence -- Humor.
- Man-woman relationships -- Humor.
- American wit and humor.