|類型/形式：||Historical fiction (Juvenile)
Adventure fiction (Juvenile)
Action and adventure fiction
Lauren Tarshis; Scott Dawson
|ISBN:||9780545206938 0545206936 9780545207003 0545207002 9780606262057 0606262059 9781451774672 1451774672|
|描述：||82 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.|
|其他題名：||Attacks of September 11, 2001
September 11, 2001
|責任：||by Lauren Tarshis ; illustrated by Scott Dawson.|
The only thing Lucas loves more than football is his Uncle Benny, his dad's best friend at the fire department where they both work. Benny taught Lucas everything about football. So when Lucas's parents decide the sport is too dangerous and he needs to quit, Lucas has to talk to his biggest fan. So the next morning, Lucas takes the train to the city instead of the bus to school. It's a bright, beautiful day in New York. But just as Lucas arrives at his uncle's firehouse, everything changes -- and nothing will ever be the same again.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Terrorism -- New York (State) -- New York -- Juvenile fiction.
- Football for children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Fiction.
- Terrorism -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Terrorism -- New York (State.)
- Football for children.
- New York (State) -- New York.