|提及的人：||Robert A Lutz; Robert A Lutz|
Robert A Lutz
|描述：||228 pages ; 22 cm.|
|内容：||Georges-André Chevallaz --
Staff Sargeant Donald Giusto, United States Marine Corps --
Robert "Bob" Wachtler, Director of Forward Planning, GM Overseas Operations --
Ralph Mason, Chairman of the Management Board, Adam Opel AG --
Eberhard Von Kuneheim, Chairman and CEO, BMW AG --
Philip Caldwell, Chairman and CEO Ford Motor Comany --
Harold A. "Red" Poling, Chairman and CEO, Ford Motor Company --
Lee Iacocca, Chairman and CEO, Chrysler Corporation --
Robert J. "Bob" Eaton, Chairman and CEO, Chrysler Corporation --
Arthur M. Hawkins, Chairman and CEO, Exide Technologies --
G. Richard "Rick" Wagoner, Chairman and CEO, General Motors.
When the author retired from General Motors in 2010, after an unparalleled forty-seven-year career in the auto industry, he was one of the most respected leaders in American business. His experiences made him an expert on leadership, every bit as much as he was an expert on cars and trucks. This book tells his story.
- Leadership -- Case studies.
- Automobile industry and trade -- Management -- Case studies.
- Lutz, Robert A.
- Automobile industry and trade -- Management.
- NEMRT Library Users Recommend(41 資料)
由 nemrtmtu3 已更新 大約3天前
- MANAGEMENT: New Books(374 資料)
由 sgass 已更新 大約一個月前
- Being a Leader: Books on Leadership at the NEMRT Instructors Library(76 資料)
由 nemrtmtu3 已更新 2016-06-16
- 2014 Additions to the NEMRT Library(179 資料)
由 nemrtmtu3 已更新 2015-05-12
- Things to Check Out(164 資料)
由 vodreaux 已更新 2013-12-30