Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ellen Levine; Larry Johnson
|Description:||64 pages : color illustrations ; 19 x 23 cm|
|Contents:||What was the Underground Railway?--How did the Underground Railway get its name?--When did the Underground Railway start running?--What did it mean to be a slave?--Could you buy yourself?--What dangers did you face?--Did you use special signals and codes on the Underground Railway?--Was everyone in the North against slavery?--What did the Presidents of the US think about the Underground Railway?--What would you do when you became free?|
|Series Title:||Ready-to-go classroom library., Grade 3|
|Responsibility:||by Ellen Levine ; illustrated by Larry Johnson.|
- Underground Railroad -- Juvenile literature.
- Fugitive slaves -- United States -- Juvenile literature.
- Underground railroad.
- Fugitive slaves -- United States.
- Fugitive slaves.
- Underground Railroad.
- United States.
User lists with this item (6)
- 1815 to present(14 items)
by alliepharmd1 updated 2015-10-09
- June's Children's Collection Additions(41 items)
by JBMDL_Lib updated 2015-07-14
- Civil War Museum III Resource Center, Kenosha, WI(329 items)
by CWMRC updated 2015-06-16
- New Items at Bishop Mueller Library(490 items)
by muellerlibrary updated 2012-02-07
- Nonfiction(499 items)
by johnandtinagilbert updated 2011-01-18