Ellen Levine; Larry Johnson
|描述：||64 pages : color illustrations ; 19 x 23 cm|
|内容：||What was the Underground Railway?--How did the Underground Railway get its name?--When did the Underground Railway start running?--What did it mean to be a slave?--Could you buy yourself?--What dangers did you face?--Did you use special signals and codes on the Underground Railway?--Was everyone in the North against slavery?--What did the Presidents of the US think about the Underground Railway?--What would you do when you became free?|
|丛书名：||Ready-to-go classroom library., Grade 3|
|责任：||by Ellen Levine ; illustrated by Larry Johnson.|
Describes the underground railroad which helped slaves escape to freedom.
- Underground Railroad -- Juvenile literature.
- Fugitive slaves -- United States -- Juvenile literature.
- Underground railroad.
- Fugitive slaves -- United States.
- Fugitive slaves.
- Underground Railroad.
- United States.
- 1815 to present(14 资料)
由 alliepharmd1 已更新 2015-10-09
- June's Children's Collection Additions(41 资料)
由 JBMDL_Lib 已更新 2015-07-14
- Civil War Museum III Resource Center, Kenosha, WI(329 资料)
由 CWMRC 已更新 2015-06-16
- New Items at Bishop Mueller Library(490 资料)
由 muellerlibrary 已更新 2012-02-07
- Nonfiction(499 资料)
由 johnandtinagilbert 已更新 2011-01-18