Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Shakespeare; William Shakespeare; William Shakespeare|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Originally published: Hornsea : PS Publishing, 2007.|
|Description:||135 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Elizabeth Hand.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Something new and different
Madeline is in love with Rogan, her cousin. Rogan is a troubled child and a slow learner, therefore he isn't fully accepted by the family. Both he and Madeline have an interest in musical theater and it isn't until they join the school play that their talents begin to shine; talents that will change...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Shakespeare, William, -- 1564-1616. -- Twelfth night -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cousins -- Juvenile fiction.
- Incest -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Theater -- Juvenile fiction.
- Acting -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cousins -- Fiction.
- Incest -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Theater -- Fiction.
- Acting -- Fiction.
- Shakespeare, William, -- 1564-1616. -- Twelfth night -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- School stories.
- Twelfth night (Shakespeare, William)
- High schools.
- Interpersonal relations.