Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Excerpts Vocal scores with piano
Vocal scores with piano
Songs and music
|Named Person:||Betty Grable; June Haver; John Payne|
|Document Type:||Musical Score|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Harry Carroll; Joseph McCarthy; Betty Grable; June Haver; John Payne; Irving Cummings; George Jessel; Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation.
|Notes:||For voice and piano; originally with orchestral acc., from the 1918 musical Oh look.
Includes chord symbols.
Illustrated t.p.: orange/white/blue; photos. of Betty Grable, June Haver, and John Payne in scenes from the movie The Dolly Sisters.
Title from caption.
From the motion picture "The Dolly Sisters starring Betty Grable, John Payne, and June Haver, directed by Irving Cummings, produced by George Jessel, a 20th Century-Fox picture in Technicolor!"
"Featured in the 20th Century-Fox picture 'The Dolly Sisters'--Caption.
Advertisement and excerpts for 4 songs by Peter De Rose on p. .
|Description:||1 vocal score (3,  p.) ; 29 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Oh look.
I am always chasing rainbows
At the end of the rainbow there's happiness
I'm always chasing rainbows
Dolly sisters (Motion picture)
|Responsibility:||lyric by Joseph McCarthy ; music by Harry Carroll.|
- Motion picture music -- Excerpts -- Vocal scores with piano.
- Musicals -- Excerpts -- Vocal scores with piano.
- Songs with orchestra -- Vocal scores with piano.
- Popular music -- United States -- 1941-1950.
- Popular music -- United States -- 1911-1920.
- Rainbows -- Songs and music.
- Grable, Betty, -- 1916-1973 -- Portraits.
- Haver, June, -- 1926-2005 -- Portraits.
- Payne, John, -- 1912-1989 -- Portraits.