Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Criticism, interpretation, etc
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||305, 10 leaves ; 28 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A Review of
While the subject matter of Bray's book ought to be outdated by now in the light of the tremendous advances in the scholarly quality of Mormon Apologists, the tendency of the mass of Anti-Mormon ministries is to remain firmly bogged down in the past by not getting themselves up to date with what is...
- 4 of 4 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Apologetic works.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Controversial literature -- History and criticism.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Controversial literature.