Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Suzanna Moody; Joel Wurl; University of Minnesota. Immigration History Research Center.
|Description:||xxiii, 446 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.|
|Contents:||"This book attempts to furnish a thorough summary of the archival and library holdings of the Immigration History Research Center. Its purpose is to assist researchers in determining the usefullness of the IHRC's collections and to explain the procedures for gaining access to them. Although the material described in this guide is obviously of most direct value to those researching subjects relating to immigration and ethnicity, the IHRC should not be overlooked as a potential resource for studies on labor, women, religion, journalism, education, and other areas of American social and cultural history ..." --
|Series Title:||Bibliographies and indexes in American history, no. 20.|
|Responsibility:||compiled and edited by Suzanna Moody and Joel Wurl ; production coordinated by Judith Rosenblatt and Anne Bjorkquist Ng ; foreword by Rudolph J. Vecoli.|
?The Immigration History Research Center (IHRC) contains one of the largest collections of sources devoted to European immigration even though its material is confined to immigrants from southern,
- Minorities -- United States -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
- Immigrants -- United States -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
- United States -- Emigration and immigration -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
- University of Minnesota. -- Immigration History Research Center -- Catalogs.
- Minorities -- United States -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography.
- Immigrants -- United States -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography.
- United States, Minnesota, Ramsey, Saint Paul -- Archives and libraries -- Inventories, registers, catalogs.
- United States -- Emigration and immigration -- History -- Bibliography.
- Social minorities -- History.
- United States.