Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Washington (State). Department of Ecology.; Washington (State). Toxics Cleanup Program.; Washington (State). Legislature.|
This law directs the Washington State Dept. of Ecology to assist schools and childcares west of the crest of the Cascade mountains to reduce the potential for children's exposure to area-wide soil contamination.
|Description:||v, 31 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 28 cm.|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet at the Washington State Library Electronic State Publications site, available via PURL.|
|Series Title:||Publication (Washington (State). Department of Ecology), no. 07-09-033.|
|Other Titles:||Soil Safety Program-- Tacoma Smelter Plume : a report to the Legislature|
|Responsibility:||Toxics Cleanup Program.|
- Soil pollution -- Washington (State)
- Soil remediation -- Washington (State)
- Soils -- Arsenic content -- Washington (State)
- Soils -- Lead content -- Washington (State)
- Schools -- Environmental aspects -- Washington (State)
- Day care centers -- Environmental aspects -- Washington (State)
- Day care centers -- Environmental aspects.
- Schools -- Environmental aspects.
- Soil pollution.
- Soil remediation.
- Soils -- Arsenic content.
- Soils -- Lead content.
- Washington (State)