|注意：||"A Reagan Arthur book."
"Originally published in Great Britain by Orion, October 2011"--Title page verso.
Sequel to The complaints.
|描述：||391 pages ; 25 cm|
A major inquiry into a neighboring police force sees Malcolm Fox and his colleagues cast adrift, unsure of territory, protocol, or who they can trust. An entire station-house looks to have been compromised, but as Fox digs deeper he finds the trail leads him back in time to the suicide of a prominent politician and activist. There are secrets buried in the past, and reputations on the line.
- Police -- Scotland -- Fiction.
- Police internal investigation -- Fiction.
- Police corruption -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Kirkcaldy (Scotland) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation.
- Police corruption.
- Police internal investigation.
- Scotland -- Kirkcaldy.
- Homicide -- Fiction.