Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||Christie, Manson & Woods International Inc.|
|Notes:||Catalog contains lots 101-279 and 301-456. See also: Lots 1-72, Impressionist/modern : evening sale : featuring property from the collection of Mrs. Sidney F. Brody, sale code RENEE-2311, May 4, 2010; and lots 1-28 and 101-153, Property from the collection of Mrs. Sidney F. Brody : a portion of the proceeds are to be gifted to the Huntington Library Art Collections and Botanical Gardens, sale code 2410, May 4-5, 2010.
Sale codes: SARAH-2312/2313.
|Event notes:||Place of sale: New York.
Date of sale: May 05, 2010.
|Description:||305 pages (some folded) : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 27 cm|
- Norton Museum of Art.
- Collection of Mrs. Sidney F. Brody
- Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Fred Schoneman
- Collection of Ann Curtiss Scoville
- Collection of Sharon Bey
- Estate of Richard A. Barker and Diana Burk Barker
- Baruch College Fund
- Collection of Raymond and Miriam Klein
- Estate of Ernest Tino Trova
- Bernard Goldeberg Fine Arts: the Collection
- Collection of Mrs. Nelson A. Rockefeller
- Estate of Gerald Tsai, Jr.
- Estate of Phyllis Cerf Wagner (Mrs. Bennett Cerf)
- Estate of B. Carlin