Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Clavin Fields; Carol A Page; University of the District of Columbia. Institute of Gerontology.; United States. Administration on Aging.
|Notes:||" ... supported, in part, by a grant, number 90AT-0554, from the Administration on Aging, Department of Health and Human Services ..."
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 97-0417-M.
Includes Spanish and Chinese training manuals.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1997. 6 microfiches : negative.|
|Description:||29, 276, 258 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Final report
Improving gerontological education for professionals and paraprofessionals
|Responsibility:||submitted by Clavin Fields and Carol A. Page for the University of the District of Columbia Institute of Gerontology.|
- University of the District of Columbia. -- Institute of Gerontology -- Curricula.
- African American universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Washington (D.C.)
- Gerontology -- Study and teaching (Graduate) -- Washington (D.C.)
- University of the District of Columbia. -- Institute of Gerontology.
- African American universities and colleges -- Curricula.
- Education -- Curricula.
- Gerontology -- Study and teaching (Graduate)
- Washington (D.C.)