Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Continental Congress.|
|Notes:||Eleven resolutions concerning monetary quotas for the purpose of honoring bills of credit, and the need to withdraw from circulation emissions of bills of which the British have distributed counterfeit versions.
At end: Extract from the minutes, Charles Thomson, secretary.
Printed area measures 27.3 x 15.2 cm.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))|
- Finance -- United States.
- Debts, Public -- United States.
- Counterfeits and counterfeiting -- United States.
- Money -- United States.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Economic aspects.
- United States -- Economic conditions -- To 1865.
- Counterfeits and counterfeiting.
- Debts, Public.
- Economic history.
- United States.