Peter Davis; Daniel Riesenfeld; Harvey MacKinnon; South African Newsreel.; Nightingale/Villon Productions.
|制作人员：||Executive producer, Harvey Mackinnon ; writers/producers/editors/camera, Peter Davis, Daniel Riesenfeld.|
|演员名单:||[Part 1] Lewis Nkosi, John Kani, Arthur Maimane, Erica Rutherford, Dolly Rathebe, Lionel Ngakane, Lionel Rogosin. [Part 2] Lewis Nkosi, Antony Thomas, Ross Devenish, Athol Fugard, Harold Nebenzal, Rod Amateau, Jamie Uys, John Marshall, Mbulelo Mzamane, Mfundi Vundla, Andre Brink, Richard Attenborough, Denzel Washington, Kevin Kline, John Matshikiza, Euzhan Palcy, Zakes Mokae, Oliver Schmitz, Thomas Mogotlane.|
|描述：||2 videocassettes (108 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 1/2 in.|
|内容：||Motion pictures: [Part 1] African Jim (1949)--Zonk (1950)--Cry, the Beloved Country (1951)--Untamed (1954)--Come Back Africa (1959)--News coverage by South African Newsreel (1960) --
[Part 2] Anatomy of Apartheid (1971?)--Wild Season (1967)--Boesman and Lena (1973)--Wilby Conspiracy (1974)--Six Days in Soweto (1976)--The God's Must Be Crazy (1979)--Cry Freedom (1987)--A Dry White Season (1989)--Mapantsula (1988).
|责任：||a Nightingale/Villon Production.|
Turns the lens on filmmakers and the South African society they so often misrepresented. Films generally supported the ethos of racial domination that led to apartheid and it was only after Africans insisted on being heard that they began to be portrayed on-screen as more than mere adjuncts of whites. Includes newsreel footage of violence in South Africa and interviews with producers, directors, screenwriters, authors and actors who expound upon films they have been instrumental in producing which explored the conditions of black South Africans.
- Motion pictures -- South Africa -- History.
- Apartheid -- South Africa.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- South Africa -- Interviews.
- Actors, Black -- South Africa -- Interviews.
- Screenwriters -- South Africa -- Interviews.
- Authors, South African -- 20th century -- Interviews.
- African Jim (Motion picture)
- Zonk (Motion picture)
- Cry, the beloved country (Motion picture : 1951)
- Untamed (Motion picture)
- Come back, Africa (Motion picture)
- Anatomy of apartheid (Motion picture)
- Wild season (Motion picture)
- Boesman and Lena (Motion picture)
- Wilby conspiracy (Motion picture)
- Six days in Soweto (Motion picture)
- Gods must be crazy (Motion picture)
- Cry freedom (Motion picture)
- Dry white season (Motion picture)
- Mapantsula (Motion picture)
- African Film Collection at Indiana University-Bloomington(431 资料)
由 AfricanStudiesCollectionIULibrary 已更新 2015-01-21