Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Films for the hearing impaired
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|Named Person:||Rudolph W Giuliani; Bernard B Kerik; Thomas Von Essen; Rudolph W Giuliani; Bernard B Kerik; Thomas Von Essen|
|Document Type:||Visual material, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Brad Grey; John Hoffman; Sheila Nevins; Peter Kunhardt; Rudolph W Giuliani; Bernard B Kerik; Thomas Von Essen; Joe Lhota; Sunny Mindel; Beth Petrone; Leonard Slatkin; Brad Grey Pictures (Firm); Home Box Office (Firm); HBO Video (Firm); Kunhardt Productions.; New York Philharmonic.
|Language Note:||English or Spanish dialogue audio tracks ; optional English, French or Spanish subtitles ; closed captioned.|
|Notes:||Special features: 9.11 Onsite [interactive map with text descriptions of locations and events surrounding Sep. 11, 2001 attacks] -- DVD-ROM features: Tribute Mosaic, a collection of voices, images, and artwork submitted from around the U.S. -- Links to extended videos clips of interviews with Mayor Rudolf Giuliani, members of his staff, and other officials.
Originally produced in 2002.
Some credits from container and/or guide.
|Credits:||Editors, Paula Heredia, Geof Bartz, Jeremy Stulberg ; cameras, Greg Andracke, Jeb Bergh, David Gladstone, Edward Marritz, Bob Richman ; music, The New York Philharmonic, conducted by Leonard Slatkin.|
|Cast:||Honorable Rudolph W. Giuliani, Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, Fire Commissioner Thomas von Essen, Operations Chief of City Government Joe Lhota, Communications Director Sunny Mindel, Executive Assistant to the Mayor Beth Petrone.|
|Event notes:||The score, composed entirely of music by American composers, was recorded expressly for the film on April 2, 2002 by the New York Philharmonic, conducted by Leonard Slatkin at Avery Fisher Hall at the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.|
|Target Audience:||MPAA rating: Not rated ; 'Audience discretion is advised.' -- Note prior to start of film.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (62 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD-ROM ; NTSC; 5.1 or Dolby surround [English] ; mono. [Spanish] ; access to DVD-ROM special features requires computer with DVD-ROM drive and Interactual Video Player [included on disc] ; access to web resources requires computer with internet connection.|
|Other Titles:||New York City 9/11/01
Remember, reflect, respond
|Responsibility:||HBO Original Programming ; Brad Grey Pictures ; a presentation of Home Box Office ; Kunhardt Productions, Inc. ; executive producers, Peter Kunhardt, Jonathan Liebman ; producers, Brad Grey, John Hoffman, Sheila Nevins.|
- Terrorism -- New York (State) -- Personal narratives.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Personal narratives.
- American Airlines Flight 11 Hijacking Incident, 2001.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Search and rescue operations.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Pictorial works.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Press coverage.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Psychological aspects.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Public opinion.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001, in mass media.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001, on television.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001, in art.
- World Trade Center (New York, N.Y.)
- Giuliani, Rudolph W. -- Interviews.
- Kerik, Bernard B. -- Interviews.
- Von Essen, Thomas -- Interviews.
- Giuliani, Rudolph W.
- Kerik, Bernard B.
- Von Essen, Thomas.
- Press coverage.
- Psychological aspects.
- Public opinion.
- Search and rescue operations.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks (2001) in art.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks (2001) in mass media.
- New York (State)
- Feature films.
- Documentary films.