In search of Lake Wobegon.
New York : Viking Studio, 2001
|提及的人：||Garrison Keillor; Garrison Keillor|
Garrison Keillor; Richard Olsenius
|描述：||127 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 x 27 cm|
|内容：||Includes a short story: October / Garrison Keillor.|
|責任：||Garrison Keillor ; photographs by Richard Olsenius.|
Excerpt on back of dust jacket: "Twenty-five years ago, I invented a small town and started telling stories about it on the radio and ever since then, people have asked me if it's a real town, and if it is, then where is it? I used to tell them that it's fiction. But they were disappointed. People want stories to be true. So I started telling people the town is in central Minnesota, near Stearns County, up around Holdingford, not far from St. Rosa and Albany and Freport, which is sort of the truth, I guess."
- Keillor, Garrison -- Homes and haunts -- Minnesota -- Pictorial works.
- Lake Wobegon (Minn. : Imaginary place) -- Pictorial works.
- Minnesota -- Social life and customs -- Pictorial works.
- Minnesota -- Pictorial works.
- Keillor, Garrison.
- Lake Wobegon (Minn. : Imaginary place)
- Manners and customs.