도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Marcus A Foster; Marcus A Foster|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
John Palmer Spencer
|설명:||304 pages ; 24 cm.|
|내용:||Schooling as social reform: racial uplift, liberalism, and the making of a black educator --
Combating cultural deprivation: urban educators and the war on poverty --
Victims, not hoodlums: urban schools and the crisis of liberalism --
Black power, "people power": holding schools accountable for black achievement --
Beyond community control: accountability and achievement in the Oakland public schools --
Epilogue: legacies of the 1960s in American school reform.
|일련 제목:||Politics and culture in modern America.|
|책임:||John P. Spencer.|
"Can education improve life chances for the least fortunate among us? Or do school reformers ask too much of schools, which will never provide a solvent for American inequality? As Marcus Foster
- Foster, Marcus A., -- 1923-1973.
- African Americans -- Education.
- Educational change -- United States.
- African American school principals -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- African American school superintendents -- California -- Oakland.
- Urban schools -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Urban schools -- California -- Oakland.
- African American school principals.
- African American school superintendents.
- Educational change.
- Urban schools.
- California -- Oakland.
- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- United States.