Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc
Trials, litigation, etc.,
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States,; United States. District Court (New York : Southern District); New York, New Haven, and Hartford Railroad Company,|
|Notes:||At head of title: "In equity no."
Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
|Description:||1 online resource (104 pages) : charts, maps.|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.|
|Other Titles:||United States of America, petitioner, v. the New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad Company and others, defendants|
- United States -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- New York, New Haven, and Hartford Railroad Company -- Trials, litigation, etc.,
- Restraint of trade -- United States.
- Antitrust law -- United States.
- New York, New Haven, and Hartford Railroad Company.
- Antitrust law.
- Restraint of trade.
- United States.