|提及的人：||William E Dodd; William E Dodd|
Erik Larson; Stephen Hoye; Random House Audio Publishing.
|注意：||Title from container.
|制作人员：||Director, Jessica Kaye.|
|演员：||Read by Stephen Hoye.|
|描述：||11 sound discs (13 hrs) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
In 1933, President Roosevelt personally selected William E. Dodd to be the United States ambassador to Nazi Germany. Dodd took his family with him, including his daughter Martha. Initially enamored with the Nazi party and its passion, Martha supported the Third Reich. However, when Hitler's violent policies became apparent, Martha changed her opinion and watched in horror. Here, author Erik Larson offers a chilling first-person account of Germany's transformation under Hitler's rule.
- Dodd, William E. -- (William Edward), -- 1869-1940.
- Diplomats -- United States -- Biography.
- Historians -- United States -- Biography.
- Germany -- Social conditions -- 1933-1945.
- National socialism -- Germany.
- True Crime.
- Dodd, William E. -- (William Edward), -- 1869-1940
- National socialism.
- Social conditions.
- United States.