G A Henty; G C Hindley
|注意：||Text updated and edited where necessary, also includes a build-your-vocabulary glossary of 330 words.|
|描述：||385 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm|
|责任：||by G.A. Henty ; with eight full-page illustrations by G.C. Hindley.|
In 1860, with both parents dead, sixteen-year-old Tom, anxious to find a way to care for his sisters, begins a two-year adventure of danger and exploration when he leaves his native England to join his Uncle Harry and seek his fortune in the Rocky Mountain wilderness of Colorado.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Colorado -- Fiction.
- Arapaho Indians -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Colorado -- Fiction.
- Colorado -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- Colorado -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Arapaho Indians.
- Frontier and pioneer life.
- Indians of North America.