Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Named Person:||James Fisk, Jr.|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James Fisk, Jr.; David Dudley Field; E W Stoughton; United States. Circuit Court (New York : Southern District); Union Pacific Railroad Company.; Credit Mobilier of America.; Field & Shearman.
At head of title: Circuit Court, U.S., Southern District of New York.
|Description:||50 p. ; 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Points in support of the application|
|Responsibility:||Field & Shearman, attorneys for James Fisk, Jr. ; David Dudley Field, Edwin W. Stoughton, of counsel.|
- Fisk, James, -- Jr., -- 1835-1872 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Union Pacific Railroad Company -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Credit Mobilier of America -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trials (Fraud) -- New York (State)
- Trials (Commercial crimes) -- New York (State)
- New York (State). -- Supreme Court (1st Judicial District)